M10x50 Rawl Shield Anchor Loose Bolt.
- Product recommended for application requiring fire resistance.
- Three-pieces expanding sleeve of Maximum Expansion provides Optimal Load and Safety of use in any substrate/underlying layer.
- Designed & Manufactured for Maximum Performance.
- For use in cracked and non-cracked concrete, hollow-cores slabs, flooring blocks and ceramics.
- Provides secure fixing into concrete, block or brickwork
- Shield Length - 60mm
- Total Bolt Length: 115mm
- Max fixture thickness 60mm
- Drill hole diameter 16mm
- Minimum hole depth 65mm
- Recommended torque for concrete 27Nm
- Bright Zinc Plated (BZP)
- Rawl Product ID: 44115
- Sold Individually
66-73mm Premier Rubber Lined Pipe Clamps
Product code: PKG6673
£0.48 inc VAT
(£0.40 exc VAT)£0.90 inc VAT
(£0.75 exc VAT)
Availability: Out of Stock