FISCHER BLR 100 M12 / BOLT LEFT/RIGHT
- The Fischer bolt BLR 100 is a fastening element made from zinc-plated steel.
- The bolt is a double-headed screw with a right and left-hand thread, which holds together two components with corresponding internal threads via tensile stresses. By rotating in either direction, the screw connection can be tightened or loosened.
- FISCHER PRODUCT CODE : 537210
- Made of zinc-galvanised steel.
- With left and right-hand thread.
Material SPS: steel ≧ 330 N/mm² acc. to DIN 1480
Material BLR: steel acc. to DIN 976, resistance 4.6
Zinc plating: electro zinc-plated, min. 5 µm